Three GP Hubs in Croydon will be hosting Health & Wellness Open Days for all members of the public on Thursday 2nd November 2017.
The timings are as follows:
- GP Hub Parkway: 9:30am-11:00am
- GP Hub Purley: 12:00pm-1:30pm
- GP Hub Croydon: 2:00pm-3:30pm
The event aims to raise awareness about and allow patients to experience a number of local health and social care service providers accessible through the surgery for our patients as well as other residents of Croydon.
Visitors will also have the opportunity to meet representatives of Croydon CCG and members of practice staff, particularly newer team members, and will be treated to FREE refreshments, whilst younger visitors can enjoy FREE face painting.
The services due to attend are:
- Mencap, a charity that represents the interests of people with learning disabilities, their families and carers within the London Borough of Croydon.
- Representatives from Croydon Clinical Commissioning Group. Croydon CCG is responsible for commissioning (buying) healthcare services for the residents of Croydon.
- HomeStart Croydon, a voluntary organisation that support local families who are experiencing difficulties or suffering stress and who have at least one child under the age of five years.
- IAPT Croydon, representing the interests of people with learning disabilities within the Croydon borough.
- Croydon MIND, a non-profit organisation working to promote good mental health for people living in Croydon.
A number of other services will also be present for the whole family to benefit from.
GP Hub Parkway, GP Hub Purley and GP Hub Central Croydon are committed to delivering high quality care focused on patient needs and safety, and are working to achieve clinical improvement through the implementation and advancement of quality systems, as well as continually reviewing and investing in training and education of staff.
Further details can be found on the Croydon GP Hubs website >>
- GP Hub Parkway: Parkway Health Centre, Parkway, New Addington, CR0 0JA
- GP Hub Purley: Purley War Memorial Hospital, 856 Brighton Road, CR8 2YL
- GP Hub Central Croydon: East Croydon Medical Centre, 59 Addiscombe Road, CR0 6SD