If you have already signed up for Online Services, you can access Appointment Booking, Repeat Prescriptions, Message my GP, Change your Details and view your Test Results*.
To sign up is quick and easy:
- Step 1: Go to Patient Access.
- Step 2: Click on Register.
- Step 3: Where it asks you “Have you received a registration letter from your practice?” Click on No.
- Step 4: Enter the following postcode and click on the relevant surgery name based on where you are a registered patient:
If you are a Parkway Health Centre or Fieldway Medical Centre patient, enter the Parkway Health Centre Postcode and click on the surgery name for Parkway Health Centre: CR0 0JA
If you are a Headley Drive Surgery patient, enter the Headley Drive surgery postcode and click on the surgery name for Headley Drive Surgery: CR0 0QL
- Step 5: Fill in your details.
- Step 6: Set up your security questions.
- Step 7: Read and Agree to the terms and conditions and click next
*In order to view your Medical Records including Test Results, please call or speak with one of our reception staff who will need to establish your identity and may ask you to provide some form of identification such as a driving licence or passport. You will then have unrestricted access to this online service.