AT Medics is London’s largest primary care provider, focused on delivering high quality, accessible healthcare services in a professional, well-managed learning environment.
As an organisation we take great pride in training and developing all of our staff. We believe in nurturing our employees, supporting them to realize their potential and to be part of the success of the organisation.
We are passionate about inspiring managers and leaders who offer consistent approach, motivation and satisfaction to staff. Our accreditation by Investors in People demonstrates our commitment to improvement in service delivery through development of all employees within our organisation.
We would like to hear from you if you are interested in being part of the development and success of AT Medics.
Salaried GP positions
London’s largest primary care provider is offering exceptional GPs the opportunity to join our dedicated and growing teams in Lambeth, Southwark and Croydon.
AT Medics is a GP led provider of high quality primary healthcare services in London, committed to meeting and exceeding the expectations of patients and commissioners whilst developing our staff through our bespoke training and education programmes, with 11 Postgraduate Medical Training Sites and the largest network of GP Training practices in London.
Our accreditation by Investors in People demonstrates our commitment to improvement in service delivery through development of all employees and high levels of staff satisfaction.
Working with AT Medics
- Immediate scope to develop your teaching and training portfolio
- We actively support GPs to gain managerial & leadership skills
- Proven track record of consistently delivering high quality care
- Accredited by Investors in People with a motivational work culture
- 8 RCGP Quality Practice Awards across the organisation
We currently have part time and full time vacancies within the Streatham, Southwark and Croydon localities.
- Highly competitive salaries with medical defence cover
- Scope to grow and progress your career within our organisation
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave pro rata
- A supportive environment with strong clinical leadership
- GP Forums to support CPD and innovative web based teaching
- NHS pension scheme
Closing Date: 18th December 2015
Apply now & Join AT Medics
Be part of a supportive, forward thinking organisation and share our ideals.
Email your CV to Tahira Kamran, Senior Manager.
As part of our commitment to equality and diversity, we also require you to complete an AT Medics application form. Download the form below, and please complete and submit them with your CV.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 3049 5900