- Cruse Bereavement in Croydon
- Child Bereavement
- Woodside Bereavement Service, Waterside Building, 26 Avenue Road, London, SE25 4DX. Telephone: 020 3256 2009. Email: email@example.com
- For the family of the deceased
Bowel Cancer Screening
Cervical Cancer Screening
- When should I worry about my child?
- Fever in Children
- Guidance for managing sickness absence in schools
Coughs in Adults
Can I get treatment on the NHS?
Dental Help / Oral Health
- Patient Info Pack
- Diabetes Eat Well Guide
- Diabetes Advice for Ramadan
- Diabetes Management Guide for Ramadan
Effective Commissioning Policy
Emollient – Patient’s Information
Long Term Illnesses
Mental Health Crisis
Physiotherapy & Exercise
- Ankle Sprain
- Back Pain – Acute (less than 6 Weeks)
- Back Pain – Non Acute (more than 6 Weeks)
- Hand Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Whiplash Advice
Think First, Don’t go to A&E
Useful Health Apps for Patients
- Apps to Self Help for Anxiety Management
- Apps to help to use the Five Ways to improve your wellbeing
- Apps to help people with Stable Angina make a decision as to the best treatment choice for them.
- Apps to help in Diabetes to track levels such as blood glucose, carbohydrates and calories.
- Apps to help how to care for someone after they have suffered a stroke or transient ischaemic attack (TIA).
- Apps to help Breast check
- Apps to get an assessment, info on your condition and advice on looking after yourself.
- Apps for help to quit smoking
- Apps for BMI Healthy Weight calculator
- Apps for advice on common muscle, back and joint problems
- App to assess whether you may be depressed and make a tentative diagnosis of the severity of the depression.