- Cruse Bereavement in Croydon
- Child Bereavement
- Woodside Bereavement Service, Waterside Building, 26 Avenue Road, London, SE25 4DX. Telephone: 020 3256 2009. Email: email@example.com
- For the family of the deceased
Bowel Cancer Screening
Cervical Cancer Screening
- When should I worry about my child?
- Fever in Children
- Guidance for managing sickness absence in schools
- HomeStart Croydon – Service Information
- HomeStart Croydon – Parent Champion leaflet
Coughs in Adults
- Long-acting reversible contraception
- Epilepsy – Contraception / Pregnancy Issues
- There is a walk-in sexual health clinic run every Wednesday from 3.30pm-6.30pm at the Parkway Clinic. This clinic is open to woman and men of all ages and we can offer support for all forms of contraception for all ages, sexual health testing/treatments, pregnancy testing and abortion referral. We also offer a completely confidential service for young people.
Can I get treatment on the NHS?
Dental Help / Oral Health
- Patient Info Pack
- Diabetes Eat Well Guide
- Diabetes Advice for Ramadan
- Diabetes Management Guide for Ramadan
Emollient – Patient’s Information
- Getting help with housing for someone who is homeless – Streetlink
- Find local homelessness services in England
- Emergency housing if you’re homeless – information
- Services for the homeless – The Pavement
Lifestyle & Exercise
- Croydon Judo Club
- Lifestyle advice and keeping healthy
- What to do about Heart Burn
- Eatwell Guide
- Eatwell Booklet
- Just Be Croydon
- Just Be Croydon Live Well meeting schedule 2017
- Just Be Croydon Health M.O.T
Long Term Illnesses
Mental Health Crisis
Physiotherapy & Exercise
- Ankle Sprain
- Back Pain – Acute (less than 6 Weeks)
- Back Pain – Non Acute (more than 6 Weeks)
- Hand Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Whiplash Advice
- ‘What happens when you are referred’ leaflet
- Suspected Cancer Referral Information (Multiple Languages Available)
Think First, Don’t go to A&E
Urinary Tract Infections
- UTI information – English
- UTI information – Polish
- UTI information – Portugese
- UTI information – Spanish
- UTI information – Urdu
Useful Health Apps for Patients
- Apps to Self Help for Anxiety Management
- Apps to help to use the Five Ways to improve your wellbeing
- Apps to help people with Stable Angina make a decision as to the best treatment choice for them.
- Apps to help in Diabetes to track levels such as blood glucose, carbohydrates and calories.
- Apps to help how to care for someone after they have suffered a stroke or transient ischaemic attack (TIA).
- Apps to help Breast check
- Apps to get an assessment, info on your condition and advice on looking after yourself.
- Apps for help to quit smoking
- Apps for BMI Healthy Weight calculator
- Apps for advice on common muscle, back and joint problems
- App to assess whether you may be depressed and make a tentative diagnosis of the severity of the depression.